Scuba Diving Trips with JND Scuba
Wanna get away and go scuba diving!!
Come with Us on your next scuba diving adventure! Whether it is just for the weekend or a two week trip halfway around the world, you are going to like what we have to offer. We are always diving locally and each year we head to the Caribbean and places all over the world. If you are looking for a scuba adventure, check out our local and international scuba diving trips below.
Local Diving Trips
Florida Dive Trips
Join us in West Palm Beach and/or Pompano for the best diving experience on Florida’s reefs! Take a day off to dive, make new friends, and extend your diving adventures! There are many dives to choose from; morning, afternoon, night, wrecks, reefs, drift, anchored. Contact us at 321-723-8888 to schedule your dives today.
Pricing for Boat Charter Dive Trips:
- West Palm Beach 2-Tank Day Dive $83.00
- Pompano 2-Tank Day Dive $70.00
- 3-Tank Day Dive with lunch varies
- Pompano 2-Tank Night Dive $70.00
Find a spot on your calendar to join us on an underwater adventure!
Follow us on Facebook for updates and announcements!
Check our calendar for our next local dive trip.
See what the tides are doing.
International Scuba Trips
January 28 – February 8, 2020
ALL INCLUSIVE – $6,157
- ALL transfers
- 11 nights aboard Amira liveaboard Indonesia, created by divers for divers https://www.amira-indonesia.com
- ALL meals and snacks
- 4 boat dives per day for 11 days, includes night dive (weather permitting)
- Unlimited Nitrox
- Large camera room
- Land excursions
- National park fees, local port and harbor tax, boat fuel distant fees
Does not include: Airfare, Gratuities, Alcohol, Soda
Additional $176 per person for upgrade to upper deck
$2,000 nonrefundable deposit due March 2, 2019.
Trip to be paid in full by October 1, 2019.
Philippines, Puerto Galera
October 31 – November 9, 2020
- ALL transfers
- 9 nights (for the price of 7) in a Deluxe room at Atlantis Philippines Dive Resort, Puerto Galera
- 3 Gourmet meals per day at Toko’s restaurant
- Breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included at breakfast
- 5 boat dives per day for 8 days (includes one dusk dive)
- One day trip to dive Verde Island, includes BBQ lunch and 2 tank dive
- Free Nitrox if you sign up by December 31, 2019 (additional $250 thereafter)
- Unlimited internet access
Does not include: Gratuities, Alcohol, overnight stay in Manila, airfare.
JND Scuba can assist with airfare arrangements.
Nondiver rate $2,400 and includes one day trip to Verde Island with BBQ lunch, any time snorkel on dive boat when snorkeling is available.
Single supplement rate $600; upgrade to Terrace $200 ; upgrade to Penthouse $300 per person
$800 nonrefundable deposit due at the time of booking. Trip to be paid in full by July 1, 2020.
JND Scuba offers interest FREE payments after the initial nonrefundable deposit. $300 due December 1, 2019; $300 due January 1, 2020; $300 due February 1, 2020; $300 due March 1, 2020; $300 due April 1, 2020; $300 due May 1, 2020; $300 due June 1, 2020; FINAL payment of $300 due on July 1, 2020.
March 7 -14, 2021
- 7 nights aboard the luxury M/V Galapagos Sky
- 17 to 19 dives for a 7 day cruise
- ALL meals, snacks, beverages, beer and wine
- Nitrox, weights, weight belts
- 3 Land Excursions
- Services of Dive Guide (8:1 ratio)
- Transfers from and to San Cristobal airport and the dock from Avianca Flight 1636 on the cruise departure day
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 USD
- Transit Card (TCT) $20 USD
- Hyperbaric chamber fee $35 USD – must be collected in advance
Does not include:
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance
- Dive Accident Insurance
- International Airfare to Ecuador (Quito UIO or Guayaquil GYE)
- Hotel stay in Ecuador (Quito UIO or Guayaquil GYE)
- Domestic airfare to the Galapagos Islands
- Rental gear, gratuities to guides and crew
DEPOSIT EARLY, as space is limited.
Pick your cabin: http://www.galapagossky.com/our-yachts/deck-plans
$1,000 nonrefundable deposit due at time of booking.
*$300 upgrade per person to Master Suite
Snorkelers and non-divers are always welcome!
Past Scuba Trips
- Grand Cayman 08/19
- Greece 05/19
- Philippines 11/18
- Grand Cayman 9/18
- Curacao 6/17
- Grand Cayman 9/16
- Saba 7/16
- Greece, Aegean Sea and Santorini 09/15
- Little Cayman 7/15
- Grand Cayman 9/14
- Isla Mujeres 7/14
- Fiji 5/14
- Grand Cayman 9/13
- St. Croix 6/13
- Maldives & Sri Lanka 5/13
- Grand Cayman 9/12
- Saba 7/12
- Grand Cayman 9/11
- Wakatobi 8/11
- Red Sea 6/10
- Key Largo 3/10
- Wreck Trek Keys 11/09
- Shark Tooth Dive 10/09
- Little Cayman 7/09
- Key Largo 12/08
- Ultimate Getaway ’08
- Key Largo 8/08
- Cozumel ’08
- Truk & Palau ’08
- Key Largo Weekend 2/08
- Ultimate Getaway 11/07
- Dominican Republic 7/07
- Key Largo 1/07
- Bahamas 11/06
- Miami Wrecks 4/06